Founded as a commercial garden on December 1st. 1862 by Chr. Olsen (b. 1842, d. 1914).
In 1902 taken over by the sons, Chr. Olsen (b. 1870, d. 1943) and Axel Olsen (b. 1872, d. 1948).
In 1919 transformed into a public limited company with the latter two as directors respectively. 1943 and 1948.
In 1936, Chr. Olsen’s son, Chr. Børge Olsen (b. 1906) on the Executive Board; he has been sole director since 1948.